“Exceptional Service”

Ranked #15 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Provo
“Exceptional Service”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I hosted a conference for 60 guests at this hotel. We used their conference room and their catering service. I can't say enough good. Their service exceeded any hotel I have used in past experiences. The representatives who worked with me were efficient and diligent. They were constantly checking with me to make sure everything was good. As far as the food goes, it was outstanding. They have a marvelous team of chefs who not only provide quality food but have exceptional presentation.
The rooms were very clean and the beds were typical Marriott quality.
I am a big fan of this place and will continue to use it for future events. Plus, the weather in the winter is moderate and pleasant. The overall experience was wonderful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Poipu, Hawaii
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I must admit (this being a "Courtyard" Marriott), I expected little more than a glorified motel. However, I was wrong. This place is great, and every bit as nice as any ful-blown Marriott I've stayed at anywhere. We were greeted by very plasant, helpful and professonal staff. The room was spotless, furnishings high quality, bed comortable, bathroom well-appointed. The lobby and breakfast areas were quite attractive. I absolutely would stay here again.

Room Tip: "IGGY's" (a place just across from the hotel) is a good choice for dinner.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed in that Mariott for one night in November. Hotel looks nice and clean, nice amenities: indoor pool, outdoor pool, and outdoor hut tub, which was a lot of fun in cold November weather. Also there is a small exercise room. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The hotel is located in the center of St. George, close to several shops and restaurants, there is one restaurant right across from the hotel that does in room delivery. We would stay there again if visiting St. George.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Outdoor pool is nice, indoor pool is a little small. This is a clean hotel and feels new. We stayed here with our two kids in a double queen room. The staff are friendly and my experience was good. I like the hotel location because it is just off the exit, in a safe part of town, and centrally located to everything.

Room Tip: Room 211 is right above the laundry...avoid this room unless you like to wake up to a laundry timer.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 26, 2012

What a great surprise, finding a chain hotel that is run like a fine boutique hotel. The facility is immaculate, and the staff is outstanding. Give this one a try the next time you are travelling across southern Utah.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I travel to St.George frequently, usually staying next door at the TownPlace Suites (which we love) but wanted to try something new this trip. We decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn across town, and were disappointed on a few fronts, so decided to check out early and come stay at the Courtyard. We called at 9am and they had a room ready for us and our two young kids within the hour. I was very pleased and appreciative of that. The indoor pool and hot-tub area was great, perfect for the kids during our stay. Breakfast in the restaurant lobby is not included in room price like the TownPlace, but their buffet is good with hot and cold breakfast options, and their breakfast attendant is very friendly. Our kids ate free (cereal), which was appreciated, because they don't each much. I even liked the nice touch of Christmas lights around the palm trees out front for the holidays. The grounds keepers are always doing a nice job, keeping the Courtyard and TownPlace properties clean and manicured. This hotel is very close to shopping, freeway entrance/exit, and restaurants. I just love the Marriotts in St. George, from all-around great service to the wonderful bedding in each room. Feels like our home away from home. Thanks for taking good care of us!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The gentleman who works second shift was very nice! I love great customer service and he was an A+++!! I could tell he is very good at his job and enjoys it. I checked in with the greatest of ease. My family and I got the full breakfast, it was good; and don't be shy to tell the very kind breakfast lady if you need fresh food, they're on top of it! I don't know her name, but she was also very nice to me and my family. I asked for some fresh food on the buffet and she got it done right away, she even brought some food to us! so nice :)
The internet at the business center was slow - I couldn't access my gmail (not sure if it was gmail or the internet though)
The hotel was very clean and organized and the housekeepers were kind. I asked for an extra blanket for my cousin and a nice associate was there in 5 minutes!
You will be very happy at this hotel! All good things

Room Tip: Quiet, friendly staff, helpful housekeepers,
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family