All reviews courtyard marriott olive garden fire pit indoor and outdoor pools zion national park mini fridge and microwave business trip nice hotel lobby area top floor hot tub king suite clean rooms coffee maker convenient location target george
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed 1 night after an enjoyable trip to Zion National Park, enroute to Las Vegas. The location's great and easily accessible to all the shopping and restaurants in St. George. The room is clean and refreshing. The hot breakfast should have been included in the rates but for convenience, $10 is reasonable for an egg station plus the other usual buffet breakfast items. Overall, another great experience at this Marriott property.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BobbyPiggy
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed here on our way back from Cali for one night. We enjoyed the outdoor pool. It's small, but there's a nice hot tub, as well as a 2nd indoor pool & hot tub (we did not use the indoor). We stayed on a Sunday night, so it was very quiet. Had a ground floor room (per my request) overlooking the garden area. Very convenient, clean (yes, towels are small & thin, and mis-matched, but that did not bother me. Nice granite, roomy shower/tub combo. We had a king suite, and my only complaint was the weird layout of the room. It was very tiny, and the pull out sofa at the foot of our bed, so there was hardly any room to move around. The breakfast buffet was nice (albeit expensive), but service was excellent, our youngest son was free, and the fruit was fabulous!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We spent one night on our way to Vegas. The place was very clean. It's very close to food and shopping. The pool is in a great shady spot. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a upper floor odd numbered room for a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travis E
Reviewed June 10, 2012

A lot of places we have stayed in St. George have been over run with teens on spring break, or schools out parties. I was tired of having loud after hours parties or people running up and down halls so I decided to book a nicer hotel this time. I've never had a bad experience in anything run by Marriott. The room was quiet - I didn't even hear other guests walking up and down the halls. Yah!

Things I liked:
clean
decor is modern and up to date
no sign of any wear and tear
decent sized room and bathroom - not big but enough to move around ok
outdoor pool and spa are in a beautiful location
they had a mini-convience store by the front desk where you could buy mac and cheese, gum, etc. (there was also a mini-fridge and microwave in your room at no extra cost).

Breakfast
the breakfast was good for a buffet - they were really nice and didn't charge me for 2 adult meals when I only had an egg and some fruit. The buffet had plenty to choose from and worked well for my two kids. My husband said that their cinnamon rolls were really good.

I would pick this as the place to stay again and felt it was worth it for the additional cost.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Grat location, close to everything if you are going to St George. Brand new, very clean. Lovely pool tucked away behind the hotel. Bed was comfortable. My room was quiet and comfortable for 2 people. I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family