“New and fun”

St. George Children's Museum
Ranked #6 of 73 things to do in St. George
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The St. George Children’s Museum is a non-profit organization providing vibrant, engaging and interactive rooms that invites children and families to discover, imagine and create.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Near downtown and next to a nice water feature that they city has put in place. All was great..Near downtown and next to a nice water feature that they city has put in place. All was great..

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Even as locals we enjoyed this museum with our grandkids, with lots of hands on displays, easy to navigate and great indoor fun for when its hot outside. Donation based, and next to a beautiful park with water features, splash pads and shade. Great place for a quick picnic lunch.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This Children's Museum was amazing! Our daughter is only 13 months however she loved it. For a donation only based museum, I couldn't believe all the interactive and fun things they had to do. They even have a grocery store with mini shopping carts where the kids can "shop for food" and checkout by using a real cash register. There is a banking area, post office, farm area (where you can "milk a cow), and a mining area just to name a few. I only wish we had a museum like this close to where I lived! Definitely worth checking out.

1  Thank jsickles
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended for children up to 10. Both inside and outside activities are great. Bring clothes that the kids can get wet outside.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I brought my sons here back in January when my husband had a convention in St. George. They LOVED it!! We ended up going two days in a row. They loved it so much, we stopped here again on our drive to California and on the way back to give the kids a break from the car. There is no charge, they just "ask" for a donation which is totally worth it. The top floor is full of dramatic play opportunities. My kid's favorites are the post office and airport. Downstairs has giant bubbles and a shadow wall. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Malinda M