5 girls in for the marathon. Hotel was fine - but no special treatment for runners- scant shuttle service the morning of race. Had stayed at the Courtyard before - THEY were geared for marathon runners. Early buffet morning of run. Shuttle service to catch the buses and a massage out by the pool when we were done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on-site dining at the Great American Grill, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah