Staff and room were both great. Loved the free internet office room. Very accommodating and lovely place to stay. Very attentive front desk employees that are available 24 hours. Great location with variety of restaurants near by. May I add the Black Bear restaurant is the best for a breakfast!! Very close by as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high speed internet access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on site dining, the Office lounge, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah