Excellent staff. Spotless Hotel. Highly recommend. Never had one complaint when staying here. My wife and I have been here before and always enjoy our stay. Employees are always friendly and ready to assist any way they can. This is our first choice when we go to St. George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high speed internet access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on site dining, the Office lounge, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah