Used Priceline to secure a fine rate for a 4 day visit to St. George and surrounding area to bike and hike. Good value, pleasant staff, clean room. Only real complaint is that hotel does not offer breakfast. I obviously misread "amenities" section of hotel's web site; breakfast is served at hotel's dining area for a price. As noted above, the hotel seems designed to cater to business travelers. Enjoyed visit but next time I head to St. George, I will reserve a room in the many hotels in area that offer breakfast at same room rate.
Also wished hotel provided a recycling area as I had to cart my recyclables to a local supermarket's parking lot to recycle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on-site dining at the Great American Grill, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah