Hilton Garden Inn St. George
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn St. George(St. George)
Ambassador Inn(St. George)
Clarion Suites(St. George)
Claridge Inn(St. George)
View Hotel
All reviewsconvention centerfront deskcracker barreldixie centergreat hotelbusiness tripconvenient locationeasy accessclean hotelabove averagenice roomzion national parkyogurthgistgeorgemattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Hilton has a reputation of quality, genuine service in a clean, comfortable room. Unfortunately some of these qualities are missing from this location. Stayed four nights over Christmas and housekeeping missed the room 2 out of the four nights. The last night was the final straw. When we returned after spending the day with family, the in-sincere apology from the desk clerk concerning the lack of service was insulting. She offered to have the maintenance man come up and clean the room at that time, but I had people that needed to get to sleep due to the fact that we were leaving early in the morning. Something is just a little off at this location. With all of the other choices in the St.George area, this hotel will no longer be on my list.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Todd25
sgugi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

I am sorry for your problem with our Hosekeeping Staff. Unfortunately we are not allowed to enter a room with a do not disturb sign hanging on the door and our Housekkepers leave at 5pm. Our Night Maintenance staff is trained to clean rooms and I'm sorry you refused their service, as it would have been excellent. We strive to give excellent service and keep our hotel exceptionally clean. Thank you for your review !

Reviewed December 21, 2011

For the price I expected a nicer place. I stayed there on a trip with my sister. It's right by the Dixie Convention Center and across the street from a Cracker Barrel. The room was small, and not as clean as I expected. There was a lot of hair on one of the beds. Their advertised warm cookies before bed was a plate of store-bought, cold cookies at the front desk. No breakfast is included in the price either. It wasn't a horrible experience but I don't plan on staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lillian37
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Very nice hotel with a good fitness room. Dumbells, cable machine, and cardio machines. It is close to Zion National Park (35 minute drive) and close to lots of great golf courses. We had a company sales meeting here and the staff was very helpful. Great service.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
sgugi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2012

Thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our new fitness center and that your service was great. We strive to take care of our guests and provide excellent guest service!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

The restuarant breakfast was outstanding. However, the shower produced only a small amount of water and could not be improved by trying to lift the knob on the tub faucet, the toilet tank would not always fill properly, the floor in and around the elevator and in the fitness center were wet from people running in and out of the pool, The carpet in the room could certainly use a good cleaning. We returned to our room one day at 4PM only to discover that the room had not been serviced. I am a Hilton Honors members and, upon check in, we had to request our breakfast tickets. The front desk staff was not always pleasant or accommodating. One night we had to call the front desk because of noise in the hallway and they did respond to our call.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LiJo4145

I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay, we always strive to give the best service and keep our hotel clean. Thank you for your response, as we will review it and use it as a training tool.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I worked for the Hilton Garden Inn in Colorado Springs and what a surprise to stay at this hotel. It was nice to see the front desk staff all dressed the same. What a professional touch. We had no uniforms either in the restaurant or front desk and it was a nice change to see a professional hotel. We were greeted early the next morning by a very pleasant hotel manager that served as the host. Great job. The manager Pat,of the Hilton Garden Inn on airport road in Colorado springs, always said she was too busy to be concerned about our department and the only time she walked through was to find something wrong to yell at us about. I always thought working in a hotel was a stressful job just trying to keep the management happy but this hotel in St George was so professional, so nice, bright, cheerful and a welcoming environment that I was almost ashamed to say I worked for the Hilton because the one I worked at couldn't compared to this hotel.
I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn of St George anytime and after staying there would tell you to stay anywhere else when in Colorado Springs than the one on Airport Road. They have some serious theft issues with employees stealing from customers and from other employees and are very unprofessional to the point I had to quit..No honor or integrity there with management playing bi-polar manipulation head games.

Room Tip: East side away from any freeway noise
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Curtis_Dyer, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel here in St. George, UT. We strive to provide the best and friendliest service to our guest while at the same time holding a professional standard amongst all of us. I feel bad that the other hotel you make mention of has some items that need to be looked over and corrected. Thanks for staying with us again here at the Hilton Garden Inn in St. George, UT and we look forward to having you here again in the future.