Hilton Garden Inn St. George
$89
$76
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$71
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$149
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$89
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$94
$80
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$101
$95
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$159
$154
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$84
$109
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$55
Hotwire.com
All reviewsconvention centerfront deskcracker barreldixie centergreat hotelbusiness tripconvenient locationeasy accessclean hotelabove averagenice roomzion national parkyogurthgistgeorgemattress
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I worked for the Hilton Garden Inn in Colorado Springs and what a surprise to stay at this hotel. It was nice to see the front desk staff all dressed the same. What a professional touch. We had no uniforms either in the restaurant or front desk and it was a nice change to see a professional hotel. We were greeted early the next morning by a very pleasant hotel manager that served as the host. Great job. The manager Pat,of the Hilton Garden Inn on airport road in Colorado springs, always said she was too busy to be concerned about our department and the only time she walked through was to find something wrong to yell at us about. I always thought working in a hotel was a stressful job just trying to keep the management happy but this hotel in St George was so professional, so nice, bright, cheerful and a welcoming environment that I was almost ashamed to say I worked for the Hilton because the one I worked at couldn't compared to this hotel.
I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn of St George anytime and after staying there would tell you to stay anywhere else when in Colorado Springs than the one on Airport Road. They have some serious theft issues with employees stealing from customers and from other employees and are very unprofessional to the point I had to quit..No honor or integrity there with management playing bi-polar manipulation head games.

Room Tip: East side away from any freeway noise
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Curtis_Dyer, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel here in St. George, UT. We strive to provide the best and friendliest service to our guest while at the same time holding a professional standard amongst all of us. I feel bad that the other hotel you make mention of has some items that need to be looked over and corrected. Thanks for staying with us again here at the Hilton Garden Inn in St. George, UT and we look forward to having you here again in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

We spent 2 days in August at the HGI in St. George, one night at each end of our Utah vacation. Having stayed here in the past, I had high expectations which were easily met. Overall both nights were wonderful and met all my expectations for the property.

The property is several years old but is clean and well maintained. This is no small feat given the constant red dust blowing around. But they manage to do a great job.

The rooms are HGI standard issue, clean and functional. Our room requests were honored and we were exactly where I asked for us to be. The only weird thing in the rooms is the new "adjustable bed." I adjusted it the first night and it was awful! I felt like I was sleeping in a hole. I left it alone the second night and it was fine.

The pool was somewhat murky during our stay, kind of a milky white. I know it was clean because I saw the pool guy there both days. When I reported this to management in a follow-up survey, they noted they would look into it.

My special thanks go to the managers. On our return stay I made a terrible mistake: I booked for the night before our arrival. When we went to check in there were no reservations listed for us. Sure enough, we had been reserved and paid for the night before. No problem! The manager could have be a hard-case, but he credited us for the night we already paid for and got us some rooms. This was above and beyond great service, especially since the hotel was packed with a tour group. A million thank-yous for this wonderful service! It could have soured the whole trip, but now we will be even more faithful to this property!

Overall, a perfectly pleasant stay at the HGI St. George!

Room Tip: Stay on the east side if you can in the summer to avoid scorching afternoon sun and freeway noise (not that there is much freeway noise). Also the view is beautiful in the morning of the sunrise.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Glad to see that we met all your expectations the first time to have you back the second time coming back through. We always do everything in our power to make sure we take care of you whether it is dealing with a wrong night booked or understanding how our beds operate. I am glad to see that we rose to the occasion when you had an issue and corrected it for you. We are pleased to see that you will be back with us again as you pass through our area in your travels.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Great stay in a great hotel, clean comfortable room with everything you need. Pub accross the road is a great place for dinner with a great atmosphere and great food.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Curtis_Dyer, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Great to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn in St. George, UT. We do have some good restaurants around us with great food. If there is anything we can ever do to make your stay even better please let us know. Thanks and safe travels.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Hilton Garden Inns are all the same, and this one is no exception. The rooms don't feel cramped, they're relatively quiet compared to other chains, and you can sometimes find a decent rate online. Service was average, check in was quick. Rooms and hallways were clean and tidy. Easy to get too off the freeway, but set back enough that you don't hear freeway noise. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

We will be sure to work on the service aspect for your next stay here at the property. Glad to see that the hotel was up to par for you with the rooms and hallways being clean and tidy. The rooms are bigger than your average size hotel room so you actually have some room to breath. We hope that the rest of 2011 treats you well and that we have the chance to serve you again in 2012.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

We came to St George for a final vacation to Zion National Park and found this hotel. Alex at the front lobby check in was very kind and the Manager, Wes Mcilrath was very friendly and talked to us at breakfast. They both helped us with the area and they were very accomodating with our kids. The rooms were nice and I couldn't believe it was 6 years old, because it looked new. The only bad thing was the dirt area surrounding the hotel. Thanks for making it fun!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Curtis_Dyer, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Alex and Wes are both great assets to the property and they do enjoy helping out our guests and making sure that their needs are met everyday. I apologize about the dirt lots as they are owned by another entity and have no desire to transform them into parking or landscape them at the least. Glad to see that you had fun here in St. George and hope that you will make the trip south again when you get bored of the cold weather. I will pass the kudos on to Alex and Wes and appreciate the business.