“Pretty Darned Good Sandwich -”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #172 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Yuma, Arizona
“Pretty Darned Good Sandwich -”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I did not want a pizza - on my way to work I ordered a chicken sandwich

No sit down, just order and go.

Sandwich was very different from any other in town.. made on pizza dough.

Was tasty and I ate the whole thing... didn't want to - had to - it was that good.

I have had their pizza delivery before and nothing I ate made me rush their doors every week for one...

But this sandwich was pretty darned good.

• Visited August 2013

Saint George, Utah, United States
“Not bad, but not fantastic either.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The flavored crust was good, like having breadsticks on every slice. My experience was lackluster. The toppings were not fresh fresh. But the pizza was as good as Little Caesar's pizza. But overall, Little Caesar's has BETTER value. You'll pay more than you should at Hungry Howies.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Loved the thin crust Howie Maui”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was our first time ordering pizza from Hungry Howie's. There isn't a dine-in option so we placed our order on-line and picked up. It was ready in 15 minutes.

I ordered a thin crust Howie Maui (pineapple, smoked bacon, sliced ham, and mozzarella cheese). Half the pizza should have been original crust and the other half butter but I couldn't see or taste a difference between the two. The pizza was really good and I loved the thin crust!

Our other pizza was a regular crust meat eaters (pepperoni, italian sausage, ham, seasoned ground beef, and mozzarella cheese) with butter crust. It was also very good.

The 3-cheeser bread (hot buttered garlic bread sticks topped with parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella cheese) were so greasy that no one wanted to eat them after seeing the pizza's.

They also offer subs, salads, cajun bread, howie bread, cinnamon bread, and wings.

• Visited October 2012
Roosevelt, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OH MY!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

pizza has become so boring and blah until now. Had fresh vegies witih flavored/seasoned crust. Why has that taken so long to come up with? loved that the crust wasn't so thick it filled you up with bread but the meat and vegies. wish we had one closer and I discovered them sooner.

Visited September 2012
Santa Clara, Utah
“I love the different crusts you can get.”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We really like their pizza! We usually can get coupons or specials to keep the cost down. They have some good deals. I really like the parmesan crust.

Visited July 2012