The most memorable thing about this hotel is the odd way they do the "continental breakfast." They don't serve in the hotel. They give you a coupon for a free small orange juice or coffee and one pastry (but NOT the giant sweet rolls) or $1 off anything at two nearby restaurants. You can walk to JBs or Dennys from the hotel. We didn't use our coupons. Too tempting to get a big breakfast and end up paying much more.
Our room did not have a fridge or microwave. Other than that it was clean and quite nice. It was on the groud floor and we parked right in front. So hauling luggage in was easy. In the lobby there was a vending machine, free coffee and tea, a high speed Internet computer (with printer), a nice sitting area, free local newspaper and big TV. In our room there was also free wifi.
If we can find another hotel for the same price in St. George with a regular continental breakfast, we will stay there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are a corporate executive, on a family vacation, or just passing through and you are looking for St George Hotels St. George Inn & Suites will meet your specific needs in St George Hotels. We offer a wide variety of types of rooms, including luxury, family, executive, & bridal suites, in addition to our standard single, double queen, and king rooms. Many have Jacuzzi tubs, mini refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your St. George Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Inn & Suites Saint George Hotel St. George
- Budget Inn And Suites Saint George
- Budget Inn St George
- Budget Inn Saint George
- St. George Inn & Suites Utah