My family and I stayed in the St. George Inn & Suites Jan. 31-Feb. 2, 2013. We had stayed at a different hotel before, but decided on this hotel due to the indoor pool, the reviews on TripAdvisor, and the great value on a family suite.
We were thrilled with the family suite. The room was spacious with the second queen tucked into an alcove in the back of the room, directly in front of the bathroom. It also had a great mini-kitchenette area with a counter, sink, microwave, and a few cabinets. The room seemed as if it had been recently painted and it was clean. The bathroom was also clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable and I slept fine on them in spite of being 7 months pregnant. The room heater was also nice and quiet.
The indoor pool area was clean and the water was perfectly heated. The kids loved the fact that they didn't heat the hot tub too hot, so that the restriction is only to kids under 5. The hot tub was still hot enough though. We spent hours of fun at the indoor pool area. The kids also loved the indoor playground which is as big as a McDonald's play place.
The hot breakfast consists of one or two hot offerings- we had biscuits and gravy one day and little egg and cheese omelets with cooked ham the second day. Waffles are standard with several syrups to choose from, as well as hard-boiled eggs, granola with yogurt and strawberries that you can put on top, canned fruit, cold cereal, milk, bagels and cream cheese, and English muffins. The juice was a little watered down and the kids missed hot chocolate, since there was only coffee. Fresh fruit, different varieties of yogurt, hot chocolate, and an appropriate concentration on the juice machine would up the breakfast to 5 stars. However, it was still sufficient.
The only real inconvenience that we experienced is that due to the fact that we were probably too far away from a wireless router hub- since our room was near the end of the property- we had internet connection problems. We kept losing the internet connection. When we did get on, it was somewhat slow, again, probably due to the distance to a hub.
The customer service was great. They allowed us a late checkout which cemented our resolve to stay at this property again.
In spite of the little inconvenience with the internet and the few breakfast items we would have loved, the value of this hotel considering the spaciousness and cleanliness of the family suites, the great indoor pool area, and the indoor playplace will bring us here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are a corporate executive, on a family vacation, or just passing through and you are looking for St George Hotels St. George Inn & Suites will meet your specific needs in St George Hotels. We offer a wide variety of types of rooms, including luxury, family, executive, & bridal suites, in addition to our standard single, double queen, and king rooms. Many have Jacuzzi tubs, mini refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your St. George Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Inn & Suites Saint George Hotel St. George
- Budget Inn And Suites Saint George
- Budget Inn St George
- Budget Inn Saint George
- St. George Inn & Suites Utah