“Great addition to St George”
Review of Rib & Chop House

Rib & Chop House
Ranked #8 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Serving the Best Babyback Ribs, Certified Angus Beef Steaks & Premium Seafood in the West. We have something for everyone! Homemade soups, pasta, salads, sandwiches, pot roast, and even Cajun dishes as our influence is from Louisiana!
Salt Lake City
“Great addition to St George”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Try the barbaqued shrimp, and buffalo ribeye. GREAT. In St George monthly. on business. have eaten there. Every trip since discovering. it

Santaquin, Utah, United States
“Great ribs for a decent price!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We sat outside by the nice fire and really enjoyed our dinner. My wife and I split the full ribs and were really full. They tasted really good and were very tender.

• Visited March 2014
“Traveling through St. George”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

One of the best meals we have had in a long time, fried green tomatoes topped with crab meat , for starters then fresh salmon on a cedar plank, rip eye steak, baked potato, clam chowder, fresh salad everything cooked perfect, the staff was great, sat in the lounge by the fire place. We give this a thumbs up, top 10 rating.

St. George, Utah
“Best steak in St. George !”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Happy to see a good steak and Chop come to town.

Good service, great food and reasonable prices. What more can you ask for?

1 Thank Tim S
Payson, Utah
“Good flavor”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went early to beat the rush on a Friday night, I had the Ribeye steak and my wife had the Salmon. My Ribeye had really good flavour and cooked just right, the downside was how much fat there was on it, the time I got done trimming there was not meat much left. My wife's Salmon was good she said. We liked the decor of the restaurant it was clean and open. We paid about 50.00 for our dinner, we will try this restaurant again but I will try another cut of meat.

• Visited March 2014

Been to Rib & Chop House? Share your experiences!