“Sad reopening”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
St. George, Utah
“Sad reopening”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This restaurant has been closed for almost a year. Recently remodeled and reopened I must say it was a disappointment. A few changes as far as the decor but mostly just price increases on the menu. I ordered a salad that was thirteen dollars and it was just about dinner sized and the bowl had big chips out of it. Not a pleasant experience

• Visited August 2012

“Never coming back”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We were on the road for 2 weeks and was looking forward to a good meal as claim jumpers usually has a good rep. This one has only been open two months. The service was terrible. The manager told us her meat vendor had 'slipped in' regular prime rib, not choice & not prime.. are you kidding me? I had clearly 50% fat piled up on my plate. It wasn't the chef's fault, the manager should Never accept inferior meat! We won't be back!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Steak house !”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Not Claim Jumper in other states..This is an expensive steakhouse. Staff favored older couples that spent $ on liquor and larger meals..Waitress was always putting us last and switched tickets. Ours was DOUBLE. Go figure I noticed it! They work staff 1 to 2 shifts week, which gives then NO experience.

Visited July 2012
Santa Clara, Utah
“We were expecting better.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The salad had only the house dressing and we did not enjoy it. My wife had to send her steak back twice because it was too under cooked. She finally just ate it rare, but she wanted medium. The first time it came to us it was barely cooked at all. The meal was way more expensive than the value that we received. Service was not up to par.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“VERY NICE STEAK”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I would strongly recommend a steak from here, it was the nicest i have ever had! The salad was served with their own special dressing which was delicious. The staff were super friendly!!!!

Visited August 2012