“Good food, great cause”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #88 of 263 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the sub and wife enjoyed the ladder and hook salad, food was good and tasty. What's stands out more for me is that they sponsor the emergency services, making it really worthwhile to eat there. Remember to round off your total to give a bit back to the people that give so much of themselves to the rest of their communities

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

We had gone because a friend said it was the best sub he'd ever had. When we went we couldn't see anything super special about the subs but the decoration was very cool and my son loved it.

The subs were typical and even their signature sub was pretty standard and could be found at any sub place. I think the part that bugged me most was feeling like I was eating a Jimmy Johns Sub butn paid twice as much.

My wife and I got salads with our subs and they really reminded us of pizza place salads and nothing stood out.

I like that some of the profits go to firefighters foundations so we eat there every once in a while but it's not a go to place for us.

Reviewed November 13, 2016

Husband absolutely loves your sandwiches! I have to honestly say that your sandwich never disappoints his appetite! Thank you

Reviewed August 15, 2016

We ate here on a recent trip to St George. As there were four of us we had several different subs. We really enjoyed the hook and ladder and the chicken salad was also very good. They seem to have a good selection of salads as well. There are not any options for sides besides chips and cookies, unless you want the chili, which seemed too hot of a choice for the super hot weather! The prices we found to be a bit much for what you get. It was a pricey lunch out for four of us.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

We stopped by here as a family. They had a special that is you brought in a pack of water you got a free sub. We went with a total of 8 people and 8 cases of water. The food was free but that did not stop them from giving us great food. I would have thought it would be a tiny sub r they would skimp on the toppings but no it was delicious. I would go back in a heart beat.