“This is our go-to SUB place in St. George”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #92 of 262 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed July 13, 2016

We've had the opportunity to eat here several times in the past couple weeks while we have been in the process of moving and they are very tasty. My usual is the Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket! It's simple but yummy.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

The service is excellent and the food is amazing! The subs are toasted and packed with all the goodness you desire. You can customize it to your liking at no additional cost. All of the ingredients are fresh. Great place to eat!

Reviewed June 20, 2016

All the kids were out but it still wasn't too busy. I have been before but this was a first time for my wife who said this is now one of her favorites.

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

We ordered 3 Medium Hook and Ladders. We were not greeted when we came into the restaurant. The restaurant floor had trash on it and the tables were not clean. There were a lot of workers behind the counter, but they were very slow assembling our sandwiches. Two of our sandwiches sat on the counter for 10 minutes while they assembled our last sandwich. The workers did not show the professional enthusiasm of other Firehouse Sub locations we have visited. The Hook and Ladder sandwich were not up to the Firehouse standard. They were sloppy and sat on top of the counter too long. Don't let this average service location ruin your experience with Firehouse Subs. I had to ask if I could enter in my Firehouse Sub Reward Number and they didn't draw our attention to their survey.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

I love subways/heroes/hoagies/grinders or whatever you want to call them when they are prepared properly. Unfortunately they are harder to find than hen's teeth once you are more than 100 miles from the Northeast. We were given gift cards for Firehouse and decided to use them. We got the Italian combo for about $10.00 each. It seems that too many new cafes have only 1 person taking orders and a line of 20 people waiting while a customer has that person explain every detail of the business and answer every question about food and weather the customer can think of. After all of this the customer is surprised to find that they have to pay for their food and open up their purse or wallet and start searching for money. Then they bring out a change purse or empty their pockets to try to get the exact change. I guess it works though because that one person at the register keeps 4 or 5 workers busy filling the orders. What we received was a warm sandwich with more lettuce and tomato than meat on it. Fairly bland for an Italian sandwich. It was slightly better than Subway but at twice the price it was no bargain. I would like to point out that it was warm (as per slightly warmer than room temperature) and not toasted (as placed in a pizza oven until bread starts to become crusty). and probably colder than some Subway sandwiches that had the bread come warm out of the baking oven. Layout requires passing through waiting line to get a drink and again to get to a table. I was not impressed and see no reason to return. Nothing sets it apart from all other sub shops other than higher prices and slower service.