“A classic”

Ranked #12 of 16 Dessert in St. George
St. George, Utah
“A classic”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hey, it's Dairy Queen. 'Nuf said. I've loved it since I was a kid. My favorite is the chicken strip basket with the Texas today and gravy. You just can't get that at other fast food places. And their fries and fry sauce are worth the trip alone. All that is before we even get to what they're famous for:the ice cream! More to make it even better you can get orange Julius there now. I plan on getting it every time I go, but the brownie earthquake wins over my sweet tooth every time. All well.

Visited February 2014

Paradise, Utah
“Good place for a snack”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Popped in here across the street from our motel and got a couple cones. The place looked clean and the service was good. Other customers came in and ordered meals which seemed to be out in good time frames. Would recommend it.

Visited December 2013
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Buster Bar heaven”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We no longer have a Dairy Queen in Orem UT because it went when they were widening the road. So, it is great to pig out on their Buster Bars for a lunch.

Visited July 2013
Lake Elsinore, California
“Hey want can I say, its comfort food at its best”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Quick, clean, and friendly staff made our evenings more enjoyable. After a few maggies and mexican food next door you really need a hot fudge sunday to end the day right. Not a great choice for icecream and yogart snobs, but for the rest of us its just fine. .

Visited July 2013