“Healthy Choice”

The Orange Peel St. George
Ranked #12 of 22 Dessert in St. George
Reviewed April 13, 2019

My sister and I stop in usually a couple of times a week because we are addicted to the almond protein drinks. Not only are the delicious, but filling so we usually aren't hungry until dinner.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

But we made it weird. I had them recreate my smoothie from home (just 5 bananas and 3 c blueberries), which they had to struggle with a bit to figure out how to charge me. But they made it work and it was exactly what I wanted.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a favorite. We like the almond milk and avocado and also the triple berry. It is always refreshing and tastes great!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Me and my daughter were in Utah to check out Dixie State. She was worried she wouldn't like it since it was so far from home. As we drove around town, we came up on this place and all she could say was "Boba!". She loves boba. So we went here and it was good. I taste of home. Boba place. Check!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I’m glad I didn’t overlook this place. I tried two different smoothies and both were outstanding. In fact the best I’ve ever had. I met the owner of this business and she is very committed to training and great experience overall. I love The unique still they put on top with a smoothie and you puncture it with a large straw. Would suggest this place for any smoothie lover

Date of visit: May 2018