“Great little gem for family”

Roy's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #30 of 287 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We stopped by to grab a quick bite on the way to Bryce Canyon. Food was great and price was very reasonable. We ordered baked pasta, calzone and alfredo pasta. All were excellent. My kids who are picky eaters love the food.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I ordered my Roy's Combo which with onions, green peppers, pineapple, Canadian bacon, pepperoni and Italian sausage. I forego the olives and mushrooms. (Such my choice.) I will rave about the delicious buttery crust, it made the meal. Friendly server and quick.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Great place. The waitress was very friendly and made suggestions for my companion and me. She raved about the cheese sticks and my companion heartily agreed. They were tasty but I'm not a big cheese person.
My companion opted for a 10" meat lovers pizza and wound up taking more than half of it home thanks to the tasty cheese bread- though he also took more than half of that home as well.
I got the 8" personal pizza with pepperoni, sausage, black olives, and mushrooms. I'm a traditionalist. I love me a standard old pizza. I can only eat a slice or two of gourmet style pizzas and I'm pretty much over it.
As I write this I have the remaining 2 pieces in the fridge for lunch and I am really looking forward to them. The crust and sauce here were fantastic. The crust is hand tossed and has the best give along with the slightest tension when biting into it. It held up well to the toppings and did not get soggy or droopy at all.
Well done! I'm adding this to my list of favorite pizza joints.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Their luncheon special is out of this world,yummy and very inexpensive .i have the garden salad and their 8" pizza with 2 toppings, extra cheese (yumm).

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Stephen Russell B
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Crispy garlic texas toast roasted with fresh crisped bread, lavished in butter italian spices, parmesan, and then served with a side of delicious saucy marania. Delicious food, the pizzas are the best i've ever had in my life from a Mom and Pop, great for family and students. Food is very good and the atmosphere is casual and laid back, good for hanging out with friends and you often see family birthday parties and meetings held there.

A hidden gem is their italian subs, which came out fresh toasted from the oven with pepperoni, juicy crisp bread, mozzarella, and fresh tomatoes that was absolutely amazing. Toppings are also piled high here on the pizzas so you can get your money's worth chomping!

Date of visit: March 2017