“Typical Chain Ice Cream Place”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #8 of 16 Dessert in St. George
Julian, Pennsylvania
“Typical Chain Ice Cream Place”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Numerous flavors to choose from and the two that I tried were very good. However, the girl waiting on us must have been new. I ordered a brownie sundae and the first thing she put in the cup was the ice cream. Hello! Even if she'd never made a brownie sundae before, common sense should dictate that the brownie goes in first! The ice cream she scooped had to have been the two tiniest scoops I've ever seen - barely big enough to be called a scoop. Then she asked what toppings I'd like. Well, let's see, how 'bout the brownie? She seemed stumped and had to go ask the manager in the back to help her. The manager came out (who had been in clear view from the dining room and had been working on a computer) but did not wash her hands! before handling anything, got a bigger dish, put the brownie in it, dumped the two tiny scoops of ice cream on top (which stuck a little to the sides of the first dish and she used her hands to help it fall out!). Was hoping she'd tell the girl she hadn't put enough ice cream in but she didn't. Upon taking the first bite I was further disappointed as the brownie was rather dry. My husband got just a dish of ice cream and his scoops were a little bigger than mine. Guess it's better to just get a dish or cone rather than a sundae.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Baskin-Robbins? Share your experiences!