“WOW”

Hawaiian Poke Bowl
Ranked #10 of 242 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Seafood, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lompoc, California
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

Best Poke ever! Who would have thought in St. George. Better than anything we had in the Islands. The owner is great can hardly wait for the Salt Lake location. Only Mon. thru Fri. Go early they sell out.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank f00dwinetravel

“THREE SPOONS”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Just good food and service. The Pork Bowl comes with a lot of meat. The rice is very good. That's it. Just three spoons.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Bonkmeister
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Comparrison”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stop by hea everytime I'm in St. George to visit my grandkids. Good poke. Usually make my own but lately on moa tyme so gotta buy. If in Vegas, stop by the Poke Express on Craig Road or the Poke store on Wynn and Spring Mountain (ho Chin Mein Road) - got ono kine poke at lil-bit cheaper price. Kalua bowl is basic with rice, eat all the tyme at Kauai Cafe and Island Flavor in Vegas so not missing anything. Thing is you in Utah and now you can get POKE, AMAZING, in morman town a lonely Hawaiian can get his own kine food. Wish dey had poi to go with the poke and maybe some raw blue crab, pepekaula too would be great.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Limuman
Waddell, Arizona
“You must try this restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Like everyone else here, we discovered this restaurant thru Tripadvisor. We were passing thru St. George and looked up restaurants. Hawaiian Poke Bowl came up as the top rated. We decided to give it a try even though this type of food is normally not our go to. Let me tell you, the food was so good. The lovely staff encourage you to sample the food before you order, which is great since it's for sure not the normal faire. After a couple of samples, I decided on the Kim Chee bowl. You receive a healthy serving of rice with cabbage and then the FRESH ahi tuna Kim Chee. What a fabulous flavors this bowl had. There was a delayed heat to my meal, so watch out. My husband had the wonderful Kahlua pork bowl. Wow! I have never eaten such wonderful pork before. So good. I am so glad we stopped and experienced this yummy goodness.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Rose V
Mesquite, Nevada
“Good food good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I read about this place online so I stopped in. WhAt a great treat the food was very good. I had the pork bowl. The staff was very friendly and told me how it worked. Well worth it and the price was great.

4 Thank Brandy C