“Good food good price”

Hawaiian Poke Bowl
Ranked #14 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I read about this place online so I stopped in. WhAt a great treat the food was very good. I had the pork bowl. The staff was very friendly and told me how it worked. Well worth it and the price was great.

4  Thank Brandy C

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We looked on trp advisor and found this rated number one sounded like fun. We got there 15 min before closing at 3:00pm but the owner was very nice and explained to us the fare and let us sample many variations. We had half octopus and half tuna and it was very good and large enough portions to enjoy the rest for dinner. Would highly recommend you try this place.

2  Thank Lorraine W
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Would not have believed it if we hadn't gone there. Saw the reviews on tripadvisor and couldn't believe this place is listed as the number one place to eat in St. George so we just had to stop there on the way to Zion. Can you believe a poke store and restaurant in St. George, UT? We got there around lunch time and it was busy. The poke bowl comes with piping hot rice with or without shredded cabbage, which I had, which was unbelievable good. Can't imagine such delicious poke in St. George!! How far to the ocean? You can have one or more different pokes on your rice which I had. The shoyu poke was perfect and the spicy tuna was also excellent, really tasted fresh. My husband had the Kalua Pork bowl which was also delicious. Spoke a while with the owner and Christine and they both are such friendly people, plenty of aloha. And while you're there, check out the floor, its like walking on water. Can't wait to go back.

3  Thank sandyy65
Reviewed June 6, 2014

If you are looking for freah Ahi grade tuna prepared in an authentic Hawiian style this is the place. They serve 8 varieties along with great shrimp over delicious cabbage and either brown or white rice.

3  Thank curioustraveller4
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time in, it was phenomenally awesome. At first I was a little bummed about having rice on the bottom of the bowl I just thought oh a cheap filler. No you want that rice the poke is so rich and tasty. The rice is ever awesome. I will definitely be coming back!!! The portions are deceptively large. I'm a big guy, love my big portions. I was pretty full after eating a small. Very friendly owners, you can sample before you decide. This place is great!!!!

4  Thank xplnusa