“Fast and fresh”

Taco Time
Ranked #34 of 40 Quick Bites in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 10, 2018

The drive thru was very fast and the food tasted freshly made. Employees are courteous and friendly.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Staff was polite and courteous. Service was quick which was exactly the reason I pulled in. I had the basic soft tacos and bean burritos. Both came to my specifications- NO cheese.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

It's a tradition of sorts for me when I visit St. George, Utah and visit 'Taco Time' (This Mexican fast food chain does not have restaurants in California) as I LOVE their Taco Cheeseburger (Ground Beef with shredded cheddar cheese and 1000 dressing on a hamburger bun). My friend (who's from Utah and was visiting me on vacation in nearby Mesquite, Nevada) and 'yours truly' drove from our hotel in Mesquite, NV across 'The Virgin River' to St. George on Friday, Sept. 8th, 2017 for 'Taco Time'. Parking was plentiful, Staff were extremely friendly with a new employee (a young lady, I forgot her name) behind the counter with the manager behind in the kitchen making food. Originally, my Taco Cheeseburger was done incorrectly - as I don't like diced tomatoes. The cashier and manager gladly apologized to me, made another Taco Cheeseburger correctly, and told me to keep the other one (which my friend gladly enjoyed). The Crisp Tacos I had as well were delicious!!! I love their 5-Alarm Hot Sauce. Taco Time does it better than Taco Bell & Del Taco!!! My friend enjoyed his food too. FOUR CLAWS UP!!!! Thanks for reading my review. Joe 'The Bear'

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

For a fast food place they were really slow. I ordered nachos and it took forever. Whenever they would call a number the employee would tell the guest, "sorry for the wait." And it wasn't even busy.

As for the nachos, they were really bad. It was a pile of soggy chips and about four pieces of chicken. There was some sort of sauce on them that helped contribute to the sogginess and it tasted really bitter.

I don't need to go back here.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

The likes of Taco Bell and Del Taco should be envious of the cleanliness and fresh decor. The food is good and the staff friendly. My Ranchero burrito was good, but the tortilla felt like it just came out of the fridge . A lot of the locals were coming in for dinner with their families which is always a good sign. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2016