“Breakfast!”

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great food, good service. Huge omelets, waffle with fruit very filling, glad I didn't get combo... it would've been too much food. Great portions. Going back on next trip.

Visited June 2014

St. George, Utah
“Excellent Omelets, Generous Portions”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I both arrived for breakfast and and had the 2 egg omelets, make your own. I chose bacon and cheese and he had bacon, mushrooms and cheese. Generous portions of meat and smothered in shredded cheddar cheese. These come with hash browns and toast. Hard to believe it was a 2 egg omelet, big enough. We have had the 3 egg hog lover's and it is mighty fine but so much food, you could share this one. I had a little orange juice, good and my husband said the coffee was good too. Always GREAT home style cooking and excellent service. Don't be fooled my the exterior of the building, what's great is inside, the food! Cowboy, country interior.

• Visited April 2014
St George, UT
“Food is good, service is average”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is the usual, it's good but nothing to write home about. The service is not that friendly. I'm on the fence as to whether I'd go again.

Visited March 2014
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Breakfast for lunch!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I love breakfast meals and I like authentic. The Wagon Wheel filled both needs.

I had an omelet (vegetarian) and my wife had a carnivore omelet. Mine was perfect, her meal was underdone. This was quickly rectified with another omelet, which was perfect.

Good food, friendly customer service and extremely clean. What's not to like?

Arvada, Colorado
“A Breakfast Treat”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

On the South side of St. George Blvd. the Wagon Wheel has consistently good food and excellent service. The servers are a cast of characters with great personalities. It is hard to get even half way through a cup of coffee without and offer to top it off from which ever server has the coffee pot at the time. Prices are a bit less than normally found in St. George and the food is consistently good. My lady accidentally left a box of fancy crackers there on Thursday morning and they were returned to us when we had breakfast there on Saturday morning. That Tawni sure has a good memory!

• Visited September 2013