“Surprisingly, a good meal”
Review of Chuck-a-Rama

Chuck-a-Rama
Ranked #22 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

OK, I'm NOT a fan of the buffet, much to my new husband dismay. However, this is one of his favorites so we come quite often. I've always gotten full, I've never gone away hungry. Their salad buffet is very clean and very nice. Everything else, ok. A nice little surprise.

1  Thank Jacquie W
There are newer reviews for Chuck-a-Rama

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This place just keeps getting worse. I went here the last time because our family was meeting there and the golden corral (our first choice) was too busy. The prices are much higher then listed here. We had 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 and it was over $32. The food area is pretty small and not well maintained. The meat or entree choices are limited(some night are theme nights, like mexican) and they offer very few choices for kids. The salad bar is okay. The desert are limited and many taste pre-frozen type. The service is hit or miss. Sometimes you have to do everything for yourself, including drinks, napkins, silverware(which is hard as a parent trying to carry yours and a kid or making multiple trips up, which I think is a big problem because the food area is so small and families are making 3 trips just to get one serving so many people are packed in a small space). Sometimes you get a server that gets everything for you except food. With the other buffet options in town and the cost going up I would place this dead last in st george for buffets. i know alot of time tour buses pull in here. It would be better if on a tour bus to walk across the street and eat at subway and enjoy the factory mall then eat here.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

The food was good but the buffet was organized in a disorganized manner which caused chaos trying to go through it as you were constantly running into other customers and servers.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

A few words to some it up would be totally awesome, tasty, value. I had thanksgiving dinner, ate till I almost puked. Very tasty food I couldnt have cooked this good myself for this cheap. Turkey stuffing, ham, roast beef, and hand carved turkey. Thats just a few of my favorites, too many to mention.The mashed potatoes were great. They have a top notch salad bar as well a lip lickin cake buffet. Over 25 choices for beverages. Grab granny, the kids and the wife and head to chuck a rama. I plan on going every Sunday.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

The best part about this buffet are the desserts. They were quite good. But once you've spent time in Las Vegas and eaten at a bunch of those buffets, this is a bit of a letdown. It's rather small and the food is just okay.

The workers were very friendly and sweet and were better than their Las Vegas counterparts, but that won't be enough to make me go back.

A friend of mine calls this place the Upchuck-A-Rama. I wouldn't go that far. But it makes me laugh!

1  Thank mauiwolf