“Great food.”

Ernesto's
Ranked #110 of 252 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Ask for Douglas. Great food and wonderful service. No knock off, the real deal. Would go back anytime.

1  Thank ProvidenceGuys

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We were all craving Mexican food. Do you stay close to the freeway or do you go for the best Mexican food in town. We were not disappointed.

The chili verde is always good, the beef tacos are incredible, the shrimp diabla (mmmmmmmm).

I have never had a bad meal here.

2  Thank Briansullenger
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to find truly authentic Mexican food in St. George, Utah at Ernesto's. The food was absolutely delicious. Next time I am in St. George, I will be heading to Ernesto's.

3  Thank homexec
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Authentic food, taste and service. We love their margaritas of course, and everything from nachos to burritos and more.. prices are great and their combos work great for sharing

3  Thank Linda S
Reviewed November 26, 2011

The salsa was watery and foamy with no hint of salt, spice, or flavor. That was my first clue. I should have left. The flautas are ok, but the rice was as dry as the beans. The sopes are horrible. When I told my sister, a local. I ate there, she said, "Oh no! I'm so sorry!"

3  Thank MissRhinestone