“Big portions” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #141 of 240 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Toronto, Canada
“Big portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Place was busy and the food was good and the service was excellent. Waiter was nice but the food took a bit longer than we thought, but it was busy weekend night, so we understand.
The boss was there and her eyes was on everything and everyone to make sure all is good.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This Chili's was not the cleanest (among other things- we were seated in a booth facing the woman's bathroom door, and the light shining on it made us keenly aware that the door had not been washed in a very long time!), and although the front end staff (person who took my phone call earlier in the day, and hostess) was rude, the duo of waitresses we had were friendly. A person from the kitchen delivered our Southwest Egg Rolls without bringing plates, so we had to flag someone down for those. The egg rolls were just okay. My husband did not like his Buffalo Chicken Salad, but my Chicken Quesadillas, my daughter's Margarita Flatbread, and son's Grilled Chicken Sandwich were good. Hit and miss here, I guess. Would not return, as there are many other options out there.

• Visited July 2013
texas near san antonio
“no meat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This restaurant was clean and busy. The service was good and the servers & manager were friendly. I ordered ribs but there was almost no meat on these ribs. I should have sent the meal back and oedered something else, but we were tired and just wanted to eat and get back to our room.

• Visited July 2013
San Bernardino, California
“Not that great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have eaten at a number of Chili's but the food here was just okay.I ordered a steak well-done but it was bloody when they brought it out.They took a long time bringing it out so it should have been done.My husband was half done with his meal.The steak was sort of dry and not that tasty once they brought it back.I substituted corn-on-the-cob for the broccoli. The waiter said he had only worked there 3 days and wasn't very familiar with the menu.

Visited July 2013
St George, Utah
“That's a steak?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I ate here looking for that Chili's moment and were frustrated at the food.

The service was good and the ambiance, well, Chili's... but when the food came my wife laughed, picked up her for and attempted to pierce the ugly meat.

Yeah, it was inedible. I laughed so hard we just enjoyed each other and brushed the food aside. Oh well.

• Visited May 2013