“Fun place.. great service...Fun food !! all at a good price”
Review of Judd's Store

Judd's Store
Ranked #4 of 17 Dessert in St. George
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Never been here.. asked the servers for what they suggested.. got the soup and breadsticks.. we all had different soups.. set outside and it was a great lunch... sent a couple back in for candy and acted like we were kids again.. need to go back and try something else

Reviewed March 18, 2013

While in St. George on a Saturday afternoon, I asked a local where I could find a light meal and was directed to Judd's General Store in operation since 1865. As soon as I opened the door, heard the Big Band sounds, saw the shelves stocked with bottles of old fashioned sodas like Nesbitt's Orange, Dad's Old Fashioned Rootbeer, and Orange Crush, and rows of candy in glass jars, I knew I had come to the right place.

The staff was so friendy and directed my attention to the menu boards with the soup, ice cream and malt flavors of the day listed and suggested I try an order of breadsticks on the side. I chose cheesy potato soup, a Moose Track malt and the breadsticks which could have been a meal by themselves . Everything was served quickly and piping hot. Every item exceeded my expectations. Don't miss trying the breadsticks.

I spent my time eating looking at the array of candy and treats and trying to decide what to bring back to the motel for later. The merchandise was displayed beautifully and it was not hard to find something to take along.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Judd's Store is a flashback in time. They carry candy and trinkets from times past. Stop by for a drink, ice cream or really yummy soup and breadsticks!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Judd's is a fun little historic candy/ice cream store. Serves yummy bread sticks and homemade soups. Across the street is town square with a Carousel . My grandchildren love stopping for lunch at Judds.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a great place to visit and grab a quick snack. Not a lot of variety, but it is well worth the visit.