“The town Fav? Whatever.”
Review of Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio
Ranked #60 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
St George, Utah
“The town Fav? Whatever.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

People around me raved about this busy place. Busy yes, quick service yes. Good food, yes.

Unfortunately, I tasted something in my food that I knew I was gonna pay for later... such was the case.

I tend to not do well with certain preservatives - I can smell them and taste them immediately. But as a foodie I EAT it anyway, dang it all!

The line forms, you pick your dish and they build it while you walk down the line. It's a quick way to prepare your meal and you get what YOU want on it. Test your flavors and go back time and time again because you can have your meal taste different each time you go just by adding a little cilantro or black beans.

The place is usually crowded so don't expect a table immediately - have someone in your party tell you what they want and have them go hunt for a seat.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ahfooee

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Terrific Place”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great fast food and great fast service. Very fresh. You pick your dish, pick your meat, pick your sauce, etc. so you get exactly what you want and the price is low. I found the barbacoa a little too sweet but my wife thought it was good. But that's the only complaint I have. The ambiance is fun. Wish it was closer so I could go more often.

• Visited June 2013
Washington UT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was not impressed”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went there because we heard the food was good, but the employees there seemed to be in a hurry which can make you feel pressured especially if it's your first time there. Plus we felt we were herded through like cattle. The portion of pork which was the best part was an extremely small portion that made you feel like you got taken advantage of.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Greg P
Long Beach, California
“Fresh Food and Nice Staff”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

First time to this Grill! If we had them in California would visit again. Food was good and fresh. Told the staff that it was our 1st time here and they were great. I would recommend this grill, great for families and couples and singles!

Visited May 2013
Hurricane, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BOMB FOOD”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love this place! The sweet pork tacos are amazing! I could eat this every day and not get tired of the food.

Visited April 2013

Been to Cafe Rio? Share your experiences!