“Love this place!”

Dining options: Delivery
Los Angeles, California
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Until recently, we didn't have Jimmy Johns in So Cal., so it is a treat for me to have a sammy here. I went to school in Illinois where Jimmy Johns started out and having a "Pepe" reminds me of my freshman year in college. Jimmy and his family lived in our neighborhood and I went to school with his sister, so I always feel a little personal connection when I eat at Jimmy Johns. Will have to get a sammy next time I am downtown or in Pasadena, ,so good!

• Visited June 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yum on the run”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Freaky fast and tasty! I was excited to find a Jimmy Johns so close to our hotel. It was super convenient since I was late for a meeting.

Visited May 2014
St. George, Utah
“Subs so fast you'll freak”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

So, so good. Oh man. I'm telling you, just writing this review makes me want to go there. That's it, I'm outta here.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank mrslay
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“One of the fastest JJ's I've enjoyed.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This Jimmy Johns is across and North of a line of hotels. It's a small building that (correct me if I'm wrong) has a drive-thru. I order veggie subs and before I know it, I've got fully assembled goodness in front of me. These folks are rock stars when it comes to fast food like this. Great work!

• Visited February 2014
St. George, Utah
“The BEST SANDWICH YOU WILL EVER HAVE”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wow, I live Jimmy Johns sandwiches ,bread all fresh and baked daily ,you even can buy bread to go or old loaf for 50cent.
All the deli is absolutely delish,they give excellent costumer service and super friendly ,if you are visiting Saint George it is must to stop and give it try ,and love all american decoration in the walls

Visited June 2013