“how do they do it.. Creepy Fast ..”
Review of Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #69 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We ordered three sandwichs for delivery.. they were all very good.. didnt eat one for an hour and it was a little mushy... but price and sandwich was worth it.. and delivery ??

There are newer reviews for Jimmy Johns

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love, love, love Jimmy Johns! Its too bad there is not one near where I live. When I stop off I always stop for a sandwich.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Their bacon is soo good! I love the food, but they really don't put enough meat on for the price. Fast service, love the drive thru.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I will have to admit I was a late comer to JJ, I had some of their sandwiches when one of my employers would get their little platters for work and I was usually less than impressed. I preferred Subways bread and meats and just had a hard time adopting them. I even preferred Tom's Deli (for hot sandwiches I probably still will), but lately, more out of necessity than anything else, I gave them an honest try. I have to admit I was blown away. All I wanted was a lazy sandwich since I had shined on bringing my lunch one day, so I ordered a Club Lulu and I was hooked.
A couple of things here, sometimes the bread is sooo great and other times it is just good (bread's a big thing for me) but they rarely miss the boat with it so I am good no matter what. Their delivery is top notch and very fast! I work in a location that is tricky for them to find sometimes, before I started working here I didn't even know this place existed, so I can't fault them. But once they got the layout I often see my sandwich within 5-10 minutes of ordering. I KNOW! Amazing, right?
I have to say that I look forward to ordering from them a lot in the future and I have to admit I don't think I've gone back to Subway since I discovered "my sandwich". Is it because I can be a lazy plonker and wait for them to deliver it? No, I don't think so, because I also work part-time at a big box store that happens to have a Subway in it and I've yet to set foot in it to get one.
If you're looking for a sammich and you'd like to get it delivered you could do a whole lot worse.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Their slogan, "So fast you'll freak" is awesome. You can order online or on your phone and by the time you are done, its at your Front Door or at the office! Great Sandwiches, Chips, Pickles, etc.