“Great food, great prices, and fast!”
Review of Pancho & Lefty's

Pancho & Lefty's
Ranked #131 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
“Great food, great prices, and fast!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We got two chimichangas and drinks for a great price. They had great service and we were in and out of there in under an hour. What more would you want?

Calgary
“Just good eat'n”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The place looks a bit plastic. And, with a, namby-pamby try and draw in the public name like Pancho and Lefty's, you figure this place might be serving third rate chemical burritos come out of a test tube somewhere in New Jersey. BUT YOU WOULD BE WRONG.

This place is the real deal. I ordered an Asada Burrito and 10 minutes later was sitting in front of an empty plate, re-fried beans on my sleeve, thinking, "Man that was fine."

As soon as I can punch another hole in my belt I'm going back again.

• Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Although it doesn't seem as fancy as it was years ago it still has some good mexican food. Probably not old town San Diego good, but pretty good for the area.

Visited April 2012
St. George, Utah
“Terrible service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The service was the worst I have ever experienced. Took them 30 minutes to come take our order. Then took another HOUR to get our food. We complained twice and nothing. By the time the food came, we packed it up and took it to go. It was awful, just awful service.

Queen Creek, Arizona
“Not really authentic Mexican”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I guess I shouldn't expect authentic in Utah. They were busy but service was good enough. The salsa was kinda blah. The margaritas were average at best.

Visited February 2013