“It's A Denny's, People”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It's a Denny's...slow service and tasteless food make it the true Denny's experience. The Grand Slam is getting smaller and smaller.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Poor Service, greasy food, cashier had poor attitude. Didn't seem like it was pleasing for him to have the three of us there.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

A nice clean Denny's with the standard Denny's menu. Service was excellent and the food delivered quickly and hot. We both had a turkey sandwich, no problem. Their crispy apple pie and ice cream had a superlative taste and quantity was aplenty.
Waitress was very attentive and helpful. A good place to stop. Just off the I-15.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Incredibly busy the night I ordered to go, but server was pleasant and did not forget the extra mayo........she checked before bringing it over to me and ended up getting it herself since the cooks were slammed!!! and my burger was delicious.....just the way I ordered it!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was our first contact with a Denny's during our USA road trip, and oh boy!

We didn't think much of Denny's before, we only knew it was a non-stop all american restaurant chain. But their food was awesome, the selection is huge, and the service was among the best ones we have encountered in the US.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is not from the USA, and is visiting the country. It gives you a really nice glimpse into the american way.