“Aloha!”

Ranked #39 of 248 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Great island kine food. Great food great value friendly staff.
You will not leave hungry I promise!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

This is like the drive up places I've been to on the islands. Authentic Hawaiian Home cookin;, which means the flavors are unique. I do miss pineapple in my teriyaki sauce, but hey, everyone does it different. Heaps of food, super-friendly folks.

Reviewed December 24, 2010

Always good, never been disappointed. When you're craving some comfort food, this is the place. I've loved everything I've tried. The kahlua pork and teriyaki chicken are my favorites.
The people are always friendly. They need to get some malasadas on the menu, though!

Reviewed October 29, 2010

I love Honolulu Grill! Kahlua Pork and rice. They also have some great mac salad and yummy cake! Great Price! Great Food!

Reviewed October 25, 2010

Discovered this while on a roadtrip. Our family lived on Maui many years & this is as good as any there!! We will be back again sometime!! Long drive for us, but so worth it!!!!!