“yuck.”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Everything about this place was off. When we were seated they gave us some chips and "salsa". Or should I say chips and sauce. The food was not good at all and they poured the "sauce" all over my burrito. We had heard good things about it, but I don't think we will be back.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

This is fairly basic Mexican food. I enjoyed the enchilada sauce and my husband thought the chilie verde was good as well. There is a little bar hidden in the back with TVs that you would never know existed unless you go to the restroom.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

There are the best smothered burritos in town. Excellent. I don't love most of their other food, but they never miss on these. So go, eat their chips and nasty salsa. It's worth it to wait for the smothered burritos. You'll be happy you did.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

my two chile rellenos consisted of two 2 small pieces of pepper under an egg flour batter with lots of white cheese sauce on top. they tasted just ok
The burritos my friends ordered were just ok at best. Prolly would be better off to go to a Mexican fast food place.How ever the place was clean and the service was good. All they need now is good food!

1  Thank mrjimx
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This is the best Mexican restaurant I have ever eaten at! The service was great, the staff friendly, and the food was amazing! I will be stopping here on my next trip through St. George!

1  Thank tmartak