“The view from the patio is great!”
Review of Paula's Cazuela

Paula's Cazuela
Ranked #148 of 287 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We found the staff to be friendly. They brought plenty of chips and salsa. We ate out on the patio and had a fabulous view of the city and mountains. The food was okay, nothing special.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019

We went with long-term residents who eat there regularly. Best part was to how our friends ordered - add a bit of this and some of that...and more guacamole partway through - and the restaurant did a great job. We found half-portions sufficient.

Try the bean dip. And the peach drinks were wonderful.

Good food, friendly service, nice view, fun ambiance.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

The food quality is not very good. A lot of prefabricated food there is not much left of a genuine Mexican kitchen.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming here since I was really young and it never disappoints. The salsa is my favorite of any Mexican restaurant. The special bean dip is so good! I don’t even normally like stuff like that. I love the tamales and the taco salad and the flauta’s. I’m sure the other stuff is good too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Went on a Friday night so expected it to be busy. After waiting for 5+ minutes at the hostess stand while an employee did his best not to notice us, we got on the list and were told the wait was 20 minutes. 50 minutes later we were seated. The long wait wasn't due to lack of tables, there were plenty empty. I guess the "wait staff was overwhelmed."

Anyway the food was...OK. Still looking for that knock it out of the park Mexican place in St George. The search continues...

Date of visit: January 2019