“Rather mediocre food quality.”
Review of Paula's Cazuela

Paula's Cazuela
Ranked #148 of 287 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

The food quality is not very good. A lot of prefabricated food there is not much left of a genuine Mexican kitchen.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming here since I was really young and it never disappoints. The salsa is my favorite of any Mexican restaurant. The special bean dip is so good! I don’t even normally like stuff like that. I love the tamales and the taco salad and the flauta’s. I’m sure the other stuff is good too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Went on a Friday night so expected it to be busy. After waiting for 5+ minutes at the hostess stand while an employee did his best not to notice us, we got on the list and were told the wait was 20 minutes. 50 minutes later we were seated. The long wait wasn't due to lack of tables, there were plenty empty. I guess the "wait staff was overwhelmed."

Anyway the food was...OK. Still looking for that knock it out of the park Mexican place in St George. The search continues...

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in late afternoon on a Saturday for lunch. We waited in the lobby for what seemed like forever until another couple asked a passing employee to get the hostess. Once seated, the service was fine, but the food lacked flavor and Mexican originality. Wrapping a tortilla around a bunch of ground beef does not a burrito make. The green chile sauce had no taste. The refritos and rice were overcooked. However, the chips and salsa were quite good. Live and learn.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Traditional Mexican food. Delicious, affordable and quick service. Great drinks and a relaxed atmosphere as well. I really liked the option they had for ground beef on my tacos, instead of shredded beef. The virgin Pina Colada was tasty!

Date of visit: July 2018