“Good mexican food”

Paula's Cazuela
Ranked #187 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recently ate at Paula's with my family on a trip to St. George. I haven't eaten there in over 10 years but it was very good. Everyone was happy with what they ordered and we will probably get back there before another 10 years.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stopped by here because someone had recommended it. It was ok, if that. I've had much better Mexican food elsewhere. The building and location were pretty cool though. Don't think we'd ever go back.

2  Thank Angie H
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had the chicken ranch burrito. Grilled chicken was good. Salsa was average. Waitress was efficient. We did a late lunch, so not very crowded.

1  Thank Perkyworks
Reviewed March 28, 2014

When we pulled into the parking lot and it was full we thought this had to be a great place. We walked in and it smelled amazing. The service started out ok. I stated that I wanted a stiff drink and the server said they had good margaritas. We each ordered one and when they arrived we took one drink of them and I'm 99.9% sure they forgot to add the alcohol. I live in Utah so I know no drink is strong but this by far tasted like ONLY the mixer. We didn't drink anymore of it and the server never asked why. We ordered our food and I have to say everything was covered in the same sauce you get from a banquet TV dinner. We waited and waited for our ticket at the end. I even walked to the front to check to see if we needed to wait for the server or if the front could ring us up. Our server walked by us and looked the other way. We finally got up together to go to the front and wait and low and behold he noticed us and about freaked out because he thought we were going to leave without paying...we were just going to wait at the front so maybe he would get the hint. 52$ and no discount was offered. Would have been better off going to Taco Bell for $15.

1  Thank Sheree M
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Paulas long ago failed my 4 strikes rule I've never thought the food or service was all that spectacular. We have friends that love it and it was their turn to pick for dinner and surprise surprise this is what they chose. I will admit I'm a bit of a salsa snob and I really like the salsa but I have yet to have an entrée that I would consider delicious here.

3  Thank stgeezy13