“Excelent food and attentive service!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #132 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The restaurant was very clean, the staff was very attentive and polite and the food was very delicious. We ordered a bourbon street steak and as a dessert we shared a triple chocolate Meltdown. This is one of our favorite meals for years. And we were very satisfied again. The meat was very tender and juicy with so much savor. And the meltdown was just the icing on the cake.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I like to go there for a "Date night" as we both enjoy Football. Each time we visit we're never disappointed, great food, beer in pitchers for $7.50!, whats not to like. 40" screen at our table? Man, it's the best for a sports bar. You even get your own sound speaker for your table. The serving crew is always tops too. Try the $20 dinner for two: one appetizer & 2 complete dinners, you can't beat it. See you soon Applebee's!

Reviewed February 9, 2010

I've been forced (because of gift certificates from my work) to sit through various meals at Applebee's here in town. I've been to Applebee's in Brazil and in different places, and anywhere else, it's delicious. The cooks at the St. George Applebees don't know how to cook a steak for some reason. After probably 5 visits to Applebee's here in town, and 5 steaks...i like medium rare...one came out half rare, half well (yeah how they did it, I will never know)...another came out warm on the outside, cold as ice on the inside...another came out burnt on the outside...you get the picture.
I don't know, maybe i'll go with chicken the next time i'm dragged there. Anyway, I would never go to the one here in town on my dime...ever! Go anywhere but Applebees in St. George.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 27, 2008

The food was great, but don't be surprised if you get a whiff of sewer in the parking lot near the entrance. Ugg!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 25, 2008

The Fiesta Lime Chicken is my favorite. The food quality all around isn't that great, but you do get what you pay for.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook