“great milkshakes :)”

Bear Paw Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We stopped here on chance after seeing an ad for it in our motel. The menu is pretty simple, burgers fries and sandwiches, but good quality and value for money. Loved the milkshakes! We had two kids with us and the staff were very accomodating and polite. Also loved the atmosphere, there were many American Indian prints on the walls which were appreciated by us Aussies!

Reviewed June 18, 2010

I just spent 3 days in St George with 4 other adults. We ate at the Bear Paw 4 times! We couldn't get enough and barely scratched the surface of they're amazing 23 page menu. Everything was fresh, flavorful and we all can't wait to get back there and eat more! Grandmas' Oatmeanl, belgian waffles, panini and philly steak sandwiches were my favorities. The services was wonderful, very friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 1, 2010

Located right in downtown St. George on the corner of Main & St. George Blvd.
8 pages of beverages and 2 dozen tea choices alone. I love my pot of tea in the am and they make a real pot with loose tea leaves and nice cup and saucer not a mug. They specialize in waffles but also do muffins, pancakes, French toast, crepes, quiche, eggs every which way, omelet's, etc. Waffle with 3 eggs, breakfast meat and home fries $9.95.
Open every day from 7am - 3pm. Weekends and when special events are in town there is a wait but well worth it.
The portions are huge and most people were leaving with boxes. My only complaint is they do not offer real maple syrup. I would pay the extra cost. Friendly service. Everything cooked to order so it may take a few minutes but better by far than fast food chains and real ingredients not processed foods.

Reviewed April 29, 2010

Try the pb pancakes! Short stack is plenty. Everyone else in my group got the waffles and loved them too. Portions are very generous, good service, able to accomodate 7 with short wait.

Reviewed April 27, 2010

I have always loved the Bear paw and have enjoyed going there for Sunday Breakfast. I am not sure if there is a new chef or new manager or whatever it may, but the service is horrible and the food is just as bad. Every time I have eaten there over the course of 6 months I leave disappointed and feel sick. I always think that going back is going to make a difference, but I am finally on my last string. Bear Paw has always been a really good breakfast place to eat in St. George, but now I will have to find somewhere else to eat.

1  Thank Utahluv2travel_9