“Excellent.”

Ranked #11 of 257 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The bear paw was a great restaurant, it just took a little while to get a table and for us to get our food. The food was wonderful! I loved the bear paw. For breakfast, the waffles are amazing! The servers are nice. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Love, love this place - small little place downtown and the food is awesome. Very delicious and unique...cafe atmosphere breakfast and lunch foods and always pleases. We stop here always on the way through St George.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Good food, comfort food, large portions, reasonably priced, good service. This was our first time at Bear Paw for breakfast. We really enjoyed it and will be going back. We would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

First time here. I ordered a waffle breakfast, it had a bear paw imprinted on it! It came with two eggs and I chose bacon. Everything cooked perfect, bacon was thick. Staff was friendly, service quick, and the restaurant was packed so that surprised me. I would come back, thought it was a good place.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Belgium waffles, omelets and fruit crepes here are amazing!!! Also their coffee is spot on! it's hard to find a place that does a real good cappuccino in St. George! This is the place! Wait time for food can be up to 30 mins if very busy! it's a very popular place for locals!