“Best lemon meringue pie I have ever eaten!”

Croshaw's Gourmet Pies Inc.
Ranked #1 of 40 Quick Bites in St. George
Description: Croshaw's Gourmet Pies opened in St George, Utah in 1991. Greg Croshaw, the local college football coach and Ron Lloyd created the now famous restaurant. Lloyd is credited with the recipes he developed from experience gained while working in a national piechain. People from all over the west now come through St. George to taste Croshaw's best pie in town! Croshaw's offers a wide selection of year-round favorites and seasonal flavors. Its menu also includes three types of individual meat pot pies, sandwiches, soups and salads. Come on in and find out for yourself, why Croshaw's Pies are "Best Ever."
Reviewed March 13, 2017

This small unassuming shop is home to some of the pie I have ever had. Their lemon meringue is better than my mother's. Sorry mom! The banana cream is also a winner. The crust on their pie is buttery and flakey. Their chicken pot pie us off the chart. They often run out. They serve a very simple menu for lunch and it is far from fancy decor but the place is a winner!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Local stop for daily homemade "grandma's style" pies and pot pies. Little, cafe style joint with big taste at a fair price. Pies are awesome and go quick. The summer peach is gone in a flash.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed January 29, 2017

The chicken pot pie is all I have ever had. Why tempt fate when you have already found the best. I have done take out and eaten in. The seating is very limited. I prefer to hurry home while it is hot and eat and purr at my leisure. If I could get an extra order of the top crust I would really be in heaven. The crust is the best part. The veggies appear to be just frozen veggies added to the sauce and chicken but they are still good.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Anytime is pie time! Since the holidays are near and you may not be able to fix pie because of our limited time available. Go here to choose the favorite pies and share them with friends and family. Our most favorite is the Source cream lemon but then again the mixed berry is yummy because we add custard to it when we enjoy it! Easy off and on the highway.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016

As a local, I have been here several times and have officially narrowed down my favorites to their chicken pot pie for savory and their sour cream lemon for sweet, but you can't go wrong with anything on their menu. The crusts on the pies are as tender and as flaky as any grandmother has ever made and their prices are completely reasonable. Since my lemon-pie-loving father-in-law moved down here, we've been able to visit here far more often and we have never been disappointed. Only challenge - getting through on their phone lines today because the last Monday in October is the first day you can order pies for Thanksgiving. It's like trying to get tickets to the best concert ever and always worth the effort to keep calling!

Date of visit: October 2016