“Homemade pies in St. George, UT”

Croshaw's Gourmet Pies Incorporated
Ranked #20 of 242 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Auburn, WA
“Homemade pies in St. George, UT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

You can buy a whole homemade pie or just a slice - made fresh daily. They also serve good sandwiches.

Visited January 2012

Saint George, UT
“Go for the pies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

Like one of the other people I can not recommend the sandwiches but the pot pie and the other dessert pies were amazing. I had the peach pie and tried the cherry pie and I can agree that pies are there focus.I will definitely go back and try some other pie selections.

St. George, Utah
“Raisin pie??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is my second time there and both times I had to wait 10 minutes in line to order. This first time I ordered a raisin pie to surprise a friend who had reminisced about raisin pie his mother made when he was a child. We laughed and made a few funny comments about "rotten grape" pie. When I saw it on their menu I had to buy one and take it to him. Today he was with us and wanted another. We got it and a lemon pie. Lemon is delicious and I tasted the raisin and have to admit (but not to my friend) that it was very good. That is all we have tried but the pot pies and sandwiches look very good as well as the huge assortment of pies. Would recommend it for pies and plan on trying it for lunch with a small (they make small pies too) for desert.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank eremitic
Roy, Utah
“Yummy Pies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Banana Creme Pie paradise here, and other other pie for that matter, no such thing as bad pies here.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Rick A
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Yummy stuff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

Best homemade tasting pies ever. Wonderful flaky crust. The cream pies are my favorite. Lemon sour cream is not to be missed!

2 Thank meowser