“Love outback!”

Dining options: Reservations
belgium
“Love outback!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went to outback for lunch and what a relief: there were no waiting lines. We got seated immediately and made an order. Used a $5 coupon out of the Zion outlet booklet. Took a menu with soup, a juicy steak and cheesecake. I loved it! Always visit outback when I am in the US.

• Visited April 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Consistently good food nationwide.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

When I am travelling (and I am a full time RVer, so I am travelling all the time), it is always nice to know that there is a restaurant that you can rely on to have consistently good food, and Outback is it! My standby meal here is the Petite Filet, house salad, and loaded baked potato, and that is what I had last night. I like my red meat very, very rare (called black and blue by many restaurants) and it was prepared exactly as I ordered it, as it always has been. It was flavored perfectly and as always the staff was friendly and attentive.

• Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Good Food -- would've been great, but it was little overcooked”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I love Outback Steakhouse and have been to them all over the US. This one didn't feel any different. The staff was friendly, the restaurant was clean, and the food was really good. The food would have been great, but my steak was over cooked -- I asked for medium rare, but the stake wasn't cooked evenly -- most of it was medium well.

• Visited February 2014
Springville, Utah
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have had dinner here several times. The steaks are consistently good and the warm bread is my favorite. Can't miss.

Visited January 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Mustard-tard!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I mistakenly strayed from my usual Outback meal, and ordered the "Classic Cheeseburger". Who in their right mind and taste buds, puts mustard on a cheeseburger? It would probably be OK if there were a little bit of mustard, but this was a heaping tablespoon, as confirmed by the manager. I tried to wipe it off of the bun, burger and lettuce, but still overwhelmingly mustardy. The manager pointed out that it is listed as an ingredient in the burgers description on the menu, but graciously removed it from our bill since I only took two bites. Very much appreciated, but still ruined my meal.
I will stick to my old favorites when I return. Good service, and otherwise consistently good food.

• Visited November 2013