“Bad food and overpriced”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #53 of 252 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had lobster tail and filet and both were bad. I love rare steak but mine was mooing still. They took it back and cooked the crap out of it!

1  Thank stgeezy13

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went there about 7:30 on a Thurs night. Had to wait about 20 minutes for a seat but it was well worth the wait. My friend ordered prime rib with lobster, I had their signature steak. It was grilled and seasoned to perfection. I didn't even have to add salt, something very unusual for me. She let me taste the prime rib & lobster, also very good. Will go back there in a heartbeat. Waitress very attentive in spite of it being very busy checking on us every little bit.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hassle just trying to order a beer. Could not even order a root beer and take it to the table. Steaks were marinated and overdone. Will never go back!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner. They accept dinner reservations and even though we were late, they still held our reservation. The dining room was clean and well decorated. Service was prompt and courteous. Food was excellent. Well prepared and presented. Prices are reasonable. Parking is somewhat limited, but this restaurant is near an outlet mall and there is plenty of parking there with only a short walk. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I went out for a "Date Night". The atmosphere in the restaurant was cozy without feeling claustrophobic. Our server was a pleasant woman who informed us that the menu had changed recently. She gave us plenty of time to review the new menu without us feeling "forgotten". My steak was cooked to the way I ordered it and was juicy and adequately seasoned. My husband's pork chop was juicy and really didn't need the sweet/savory marmalade. We ordered the Chocolate Thunder from Down Under for dessert. The portion was big enough to share yet you wouldn't have to hide in shame if you ate it by yourself. The manager Brooke introduced herself and asked about our dining experience. I would recommend this location for a nice relaxing dinner when you are in St. George.