“Server very nice and thoughtful”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #55 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I ate at Outback on July 27. I was alone, as my husband stayed back in the hotel to sleep. My server Kayleen was very nice and made me feel comfortable; checking on my needs, stopping by for conversation, etc... I had the small sirloin and the food was good. If in St. George again, I would stop at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I ordered a hamburger, medium rare, and French onion soup. The soup had a solid yellow mass on top and some soggy bread underneath. The hamburger was impressively large so I cut it in half and found the center was raw so I sent it back. When the two halves came back they were a LOT smaller, well done, dry and tasteless and on a new untoasted bun with a sliver of tomato and a few sprinkles of shredded lettuce. I think the cook wanted me to know he/she was not pleased. This message is to him/her.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Food is always tasty and hot and they very good in changing and added items to dishes to suit your taste,staff were very friendly.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Laura our waitress was awesome in getting our food fast since we had to catch an evening movie. Food was great as always.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The hostesses stood back and watched me struggle through the door with 2 canes and a pull-along oxygen tank. It took awhile and I was in obvious distress, but they just watched. Then told me there was a 1-1/2hr wait and it was best for me to stand outside with the other people waiting so as not to over-crowd the entrance. I was joined by the other 5 people in my party who did not want to wait. I stayed put until a grown-up came along and explained that I can't stand for 15 minutes, let alone 90 of them. She seated us immediately, and all was well from there.
The food was better than I have had at many Outbacks lately, and the waitress, although overloaded, was very attentive. We all went home happy.