“Great pizza, nice people”

Pier 49 San Francisco Pizza
Ranked #81 of 252 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'm a local, and this is one of my go-to weekday lunch spots. The thick-crust sourdough pizza is great and filling. Most often I get a couple of slices, a side salad, and soda, which they offer together as a lunch special. They typically have a variety of slices to choose from at lunch, the main options most often being alfredo chicken, BBQ chicken, supreme, chicken bacon ranch, or pepperoni. I have my favorites, but frankly you can't go wrong with any of those.

Of course, the selection is much broader if you are ordering a whole pie or two to eat in or take out, which I do occasionally.

This is a family-run business, and the owners are often right there working at the register or making pizza. Nice folks, it only took a couple of lunches and they started remembering my name.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

After a long day on the road, discovering Pier 49 San Fransisco Pizza in St. George, UT, was such a delight. Their promise of sour-dough crust brought us in. The banner with the huge variety of choices kept us there. I mean, they even had a pizza with no cheese on it posted! They seemed to have everything.

The restaurant appeared to be a blend between fast food and casual sit down dining. That is, we ordered at a counter but then took a seat in a booth along the windows to await our food. My college-bound daughter thought the atmosphere was poorly done, but having been to San Francisco fairly recently, I enjoyed the wooden seagulls keeping watch, and the colorful scenes from SanFran that graced the walls.

Our food seemed to take "forever" but was so worth the wait.The crust and ratio of toppings can make or break a pizza in my opinion. The Golden Gate Vegetarian pizza I received was delicious. My daughter and I shared although her half had no pineapple (silly girl). My spouse opted for the Bay Bridge pizza which was the same as the Golden Gate but without cheese. The crust was light and perfect--absolutely delectable--and the toppings were "just right". I wish there were one closer to where I live so I could go there again. I enjoyed my meal at Pier 49 San Francisco Pizza.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great Service, wonderful tasting food. Highly recommend this establishment. Very liberal with toppings on both of our pizza's. You won't be disappointed. Go and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

When you go here to experience the Pier 49 S.F. Pizza please understand there never was a Pier 49 S.F. Pizza Joint! I grew up in the area of S.F., did San Fran City Tours and there has NEVER been a pizza joint there.

That said, The sour dough is what the owners had in mind and the advertising to use the Pier thing is brilliant.

That said, the pizza is made fresh and the dough is unique, not spectacular.

I ate there again today and enjoyed the flavors of the "Golden Gate" Vegetarian with Alfredo sauce instead of the tomato base.

The atmosphere is a walk up to the counter to order, take a seat and they bring it out to you.

Plenty of San Francisco photos on the wall, music from today's artists while a silent t.v. tout's a sport's channel.

I'd eat here again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Whether you eat in or order take-out, Pier 49 is wonderful pizza.
It is family-friendly tasty dining. Before having kids, we'd take friends there for a good pkace to actually be able to hear one another talk. Andnie that we've got a toddler, I love that it's never super crowded. We can safely take our kiddo out without worrying about the noise level being overwhelming for him or having to wait ages to be seated.
Their pizzas are a comfort food, their staff is friendly, they are kid-friendly, and the price is right.