“One of our favorite family places to eat.”

Pier 49 San Francisco Pizza
Ranked #76 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Whether you eat in or order take-out, Pier 49 is wonderful pizza.
It is family-friendly tasty dining. Before having kids, we'd take friends there for a good pkace to actually be able to hear one another talk. Andnie that we've got a toddler, I love that it's never super crowded. We can safely take our kiddo out without worrying about the noise level being overwhelming for him or having to wait ages to be seated.
Their pizzas are a comfort food, their staff is friendly, they are kid-friendly, and the price is right.

There are newer reviews for Pier 49 San Francisco Pizza

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We drove by this place on a recent trip to St. George and decided to give it a try. It's a small place. The owner took our order, made and delivered our food. He was the only person working in the restaurant. We ordered the Trolley pizza and a create your own pizza. Both came with sufficient toppings and had a great taste. Usually when I order pizza I do not like thick crust but I found this to be pretty decent and not greasy at all. The only thing I was expecting was more of a sourdough flavor to the crust since they claim to be a sourdough pizza place. The crust tasted very ordinary. If it had a true sourdough taste this place would have gotten top marks from me. That being said I would definitely eat here again. Side note: Their soda fountain has apple beer in it which I had never seen before and both my husband and my father enjoyed it immensely.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I went in there this week, Thursday! I had lunch, pizza by the slice which is wonderful! Yummy yummy salad, such a clean environment! Fast service and good verity!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to this pizza place since it was close to hotel. Apparently mostly a take-out spot: no atmosphere other than a few tables and your order food at counter. Was told pizza would take 15min, so ordered an appetizer but after 20 min without any food had to ask for my appetizer. In all pizza took 30 min and the place was not busy at all. Sourdough crust pizza is OK but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I love their Nob Hill (Alfredo sauce with Chicken and tomatoes). We also love their barbecue chicken and Hawaiian type pizzas. They have great pizza by the slice for lunch. We many times visit knowing the crowds will miss it. This places is hidden, just head for the Dairy Queen parking lot. Not only is the Dairy Queen good for locating Pier 49 but makes for a good quick dessert.