“Pretty good pizza!”

Dining options: Delivery
Phoenix, Arizona
“Pretty good pizza!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We drove by this place on a recent trip to St. George and decided to give it a try. It's a small place. The owner took our order, made and delivered our food. He was the only person working in the restaurant. We ordered the Trolley pizza and a create your own pizza. Both came with sufficient toppings and had a great taste. Usually when I order pizza I do not like thick crust but I found this to be pretty decent and not greasy at all. The only thing I was expecting was more of a sourdough flavor to the crust since they claim to be a sourdough pizza place. The crust tasted very ordinary. If it had a true sourdough taste this place would have gotten top marks from me. That being said I would definitely eat here again. Side note: Their soda fountain has apple beer in it which I had never seen before and both my husband and my father enjoyed it immensely.

• Visited July 2013

Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I went in there this week, Thursday! I had lunch, pizza by the slice which is wonderful! Yummy yummy salad, such a clean environment! Fast service and good verity!

• Visited June 2013
“OK pizza, terrible service”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to this pizza place since it was close to hotel. Apparently mostly a take-out spot: no atmosphere other than a few tables and your order food at counter. Was told pizza would take 15min, so ordered an appetizer but after 20 min without any food had to ask for my appetizer. In all pizza took 30 min and the place was not busy at all. Sourdough crust pizza is OK but nothing to write home about.

• Visited June 2013
“Our favorite pizza in St George”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I love their Nob Hill (Alfredo sauce with Chicken and tomatoes). We also love their barbecue chicken and Hawaiian type pizzas. They have great pizza by the slice for lunch. We many times visit knowing the crowds will miss it. This places is hidden, just head for the Dairy Queen parking lot. Not only is the Dairy Queen good for locating Pier 49 but makes for a good quick dessert.

Visited May 2013
St. George, Utah
“San Francisco Pizza”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We think it is the best Pizza in town. We laike the Alcatraz Pizza as it has everything on it. The crust is think like we like it and if we get a large one we get a large 1 topping pizza free/

Visited April 2013