“A must when in St. George.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
colorado
“A must when in St. George.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have family in St. George and this is a must every time we visit. I love the salad bar, very fresh. The breadsticks are amazing. I enjoy the pizza too. I must say the salad bar and breadsticks fill you up, but I usually split a mini pizza with someone else because it is good. They are great about re-filling your drinks and are always very attentive. We usually have a big group when we go and the staff handles it very well. Love this pizza place!

• Visited April 2013

West Jordan, Utah
“Nice place. Vegan Friendly”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The dough that The Pizza Factory uses is vegan and our waitress had no problem with making sure that everything else i ordered was made vegan as well (no glaze or cheese on my bread stick and no cheese on my pizza). She was friendly, the place is nice and the food was great.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“I'll have the breadstick please!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

WOW! a place that knows how to make a light and perfectly baked breadstick! Pizza factory not only has great pizza and spaghetti (we liked the meat sauce) but they make huge breakstick twists and serve them hot out of the oven. So tasty!

Visited June 2013
“Good salad bar and breadsticks”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Who would guess, a good salad bar in a average pizza place. Really forget the pizza, order a salad and breadsticks. Or if you are daring, we love their pesto and zucchini pasta. This restaurant is also very convenient to the Stadium 10 movie threaters.

Visited April 2013
St. George, Utah
“Awful, awful, awful!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The service was the worst part, as the inefficiency and incompetence of the people taking the order, taking payment, and giving us the pizza was mind boggling! The employees seemed to be on vacation, while at work!
The food was mediocre, at best. The pizza was not very good, and the salad was worse - few choices and not good quality.
The price was extremely high for what I got. I was rather astonished at how much a pizza and salad cost!
Wtih so many options, this would be about the bottom of my list.

• Visited April 2013